“A lot bigger than I thought!”
Review of GattiLand

GattiLand
Ranked #74 of 360 Restaurants in Round Rock
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We went on a whim, and had a blast tonight. The place is immaculate, and the fun is endless. There is something there for every age. The games were fresh and new, and all working beautifully. I thought the buffet was awesome, and the food was actually good! Lots of room for birthdays, without interrupting anyone's fun. I enjoyed it better than the main event, other than it does not serve drinks. There were fun games, and reasonable prizes. Two big rooms for eating showed the movie Tangled, which my daughter loved! When she was wiped out, we just went in there and vegged. The other room had the football game playing and the dads hung out there. There were people making balloon animals and doing the face painting. Every once in awhile the staff would come out and do dances with the kids. Much nicer than chuckie cheese. We will be back. I just wish I had know how awesome Gattiland was before we wasted time and money at other places like austin park and pizza, etc.

There are newer reviews for GattiLand

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Naturally, the kids love to come here. It can get certainly get crowded. The food is actually pretty good considering it's a kids themed pizza buffet, and the salad is always dark green!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Great value, attentive wait staff, and loads of fun & games for all ages!! Have your next BD party here... You will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great for kids and adults! The pizza on the buffet is always fresh so it's very good. They also have more options than other buffets. The games were great, updated but still have the classics. Great fun for all ages.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The activities for kids here is ok. Have been here for a few birthday parties. Their food in my opinion just ruins the experience.

1  Thank Nicole W