“No longer in RR”
Review of Mangia Chicago Stuffed Pizza - CLOSED

Mangia Chicago Stuffed Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This closed in Round Rock back in the Fall and is now a restaurant called MasFajitas. Too bad - we did frequent Mangia. Loved the fries - but the Stuffed Pizza - Nah... might need to take a trip to the Southside of Chicago to get the real thing - perhaps I'm spoiled that way.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

This palce is no longer in business at this location. The chain however exists elsewhere around Austin, and some of the locations have very good food.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I were excited to try Mangia - BOY were we disappointed! We both ended up getting sick after eating a super small, greasy, overpriced pizza. Not to mention delivery took about an hour and a half...we live less than 3 miles from the store...

We won't be ordering from here again.

Reviewed September 17, 2009

The signature pizza is great. I love it, but you must be patient It takes 30 minutes to bake but well worth the wait. I usually go for the Stuffed Pizza w/ pepperoni on wheat and larger then I can eat so I can enjoy it again the next day at home.

During special occasions they will have pizzas shaped like footballs or hearts. Always fun for the whole family.

They offer free wifi if you just can't go unplugged while you eat. (like me)

They also carry a nice variety of drinks to choose from from the Dublin Dr. Peppers (made w/ pure cane sugar) to the Austin Amber (Locally brewed beer).

They also carry items on their menu like sandwiches, salads and lasagna.

It is a great environment, great food and great staff.