“Greasy, Overpriced, Took FOREVER”
Review of Mangia Chicago Stuffed Pizza - CLOSED

Mangia Chicago Stuffed Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Round Rock, Texas
“Greasy, Overpriced, Took FOREVER”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I were excited to try Mangia - BOY were we disappointed! We both ended up getting sick after eating a super small, greasy, overpriced pizza. Not to mention delivery took about an hour and a half...we live less than 3 miles from the store...

We won't be ordering from here again.

Visited November 2011

Austin, Texas
“Never been to Chicago, but I love the stuffed pizza”
Reviewed September 17, 2009

The signature pizza is great. I love it, but you must be patient It takes 30 minutes to bake but well worth the wait. I usually go for the Stuffed Pizza w/ pepperoni on wheat and larger then I can eat so I can enjoy it again the next day at home.

During special occasions they will have pizzas shaped like footballs or hearts. Always fun for the whole family.

They offer free wifi if you just can't go unplugged while you eat. (like me)

They also carry a nice variety of drinks to choose from from the Dublin Dr. Peppers (made w/ pure cane sugar) to the Austin Amber (Locally brewed beer).

They also carry items on their menu like sandwiches, salads and lasagna.

It is a great environment, great food and great staff.