“So yummy!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pluckers Wing Factory & Grill
Ranked #30 of 346 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Round Rock, Texas
“So yummy!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Had the best teriyaki wing sauce I have ever tasted.I could have licked it off of everything they touched. Worlds' away from other popular wing joints.Don't want to mention names but Pluckers sauce drove me "Wild" & I just couldn't "Stop" thinking about it!

Visited August 2014

Austin, Texas
“A fabulous location for great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

It was a crowded evening when I met my friend here, but we still ended up having great service. As I live near this location now, it’s a place I’ve frequented many times on the weekend or Friday evening. Other times when I’ve come in and there’s a large number of people waiting, I usually just eat at the bar, or go to the covered patio (known as the “Roost”) and grab a table out there.

This time my friend and I decided to remain indoors. I’ve learned that letting the host know you’re a Club Member, as sometimes you get seated quicker. Considering the number of people already waiting, I didn’t think that would make much of a difference.

One thing which was done on this visit was something I hadn’t seen before. I’m not sure if this specific to this location, or is the process at all Pluckers restaurants. Instead of giving us a pager when putting my name on the waiting list, they asked for a phone number. The host said they’d send a text when our table was ready. I thought that was a great idea! As there’s other shopping areas nearby, I wonder if this was done that way because people accidentally wandering off with the pagers.

Because the dining area is a huge space without a lot of soft surfaces, it’s going to get loud. That’s especially true when there’s a sporting event, or some other evening entertainment happening (like Wingo). The noise level wasn’t too bad tonight, so my friend and I were able to have some decent conversation.

I ordered what I consider “my usual” meal, as I’ve tried all the sauces and have decided on the one I like the best. My preference is Spicy BBQ, especially when drenched over the Boneless Buffalo Basket. My friend had the teriyaki style, and we rounded that off with an order of mozzarella sticks.

I’ve continuously gotten good service from not only this location, but from any Pluckers location I’ve gone to. I’ve always let my server know how much I appreciate that, but that continues to breed good service. As Pluckers is an Austin-based chain, I feel good about spending my money here. To me, Pluckers makes the best wings in the entire Austin metro-plex, and I highly recommend you try them.

• Visited May 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Great Waitstaff/ Not for families”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

My son loves hot chicken so I googled Pluckers and found it was high on the list of reviews. We walked in and realized really more of a bar type setting but since lunch we stayed. The assistant manager and waiter were great. Once we started reading their slogan - If you don't like our chicken we will give you the bird, and Mother Plucker says - I realized all around us were play on words that our family doesn't find acceptable. There were tons of people there watching the soccer game and families as well. Food was just ok. The sauce was not something we will go back for. I was disappointed that I missed any warnings in any other review. Luckily, my son is old enough to handle it. It just made me uncomfortable. Had we not already ordered before the "light" came on and we started checking out the place, I would have left. Most items on menu started at $9 range.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Great Service and Great Wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in before attending a Round Rock Express ballgame. Got there at 5:30 and that was a good thing, I got to sit immediately but the line soon formed. Wings were great and server was attentive. If you like wings, you will definitely like Pluckers.

1 Thank ntex710
Round Rock, Texas
“Great wings and apps”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

We've visited several of the Plucker's locations both around Austin and in the Dallas area and have never been disappointed. We love the teriyaki wings, fried pickles and holy macaroni. We are Plucker's club members which is an added benefit for free meals on our birthdays. We also get free wing coupons on a regular basis from the sporting events in the Austin area.

• Visited May 2014