“Favorite Wing Bar”

Dining options: Late Night
Pflugerville, Texas
“Favorite Wing Bar”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Love the lemon pepper wings and lemon pepper fries at Pluckers. Great place to eat and watch the game with family or friends!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank BubbaZZZZ

Round Rock, Texas, United States
“Magic Mushrooms just might be magic!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I love this place for many items, but my 11 year old goes only if I promise magic mushrooms! They are amazingly good! We tried the queso for the first time our last visit which she also really liked especially with waffle fries. I personally thought it was a little thick and a little bit pricey for the small portion. I am a huge fan of the medium buffalo wings with a side of extra crispy potato chips. The chips are freshly made but I think they are best when crispy so learned to specify extra crispy to make sure I don't get ant flimsy chips in my basket. A giant mug of beer is always a good beverage choice to accompany the meal. I have been a Pluckers Club Member for several years too. I don't always take advantage of the freebies but it is nice to know that it an option. (Sorry...not a fried pickle fan so cannot review that item nor did I take advantage of the free appetizer in July.) But I never miss my free birthday meal!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jennifer M
Amarillo
“Service and food were very good!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a late lunch here on a Saturday afternoon. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Our party of six all ordered something different and it all of it was good and came as ordered. We sat outside on the patio, maybe just a little noisy.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Robert S
Hutto, Texas
“Home of the best Raspberry Lemonade”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband is a huge Wing eater and i do not eat them. He absolutely loves their wings. I absolutely love their burgers and they have the best Raspberry Lemonade. I could drink it everyday...Everyone in here has always been super friendly as well.

Visited March 2013
austin texas
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Gathered here with a group from work for a late lunch happy hour. It was still packed at 2P but we only waited about 10 mins for a table. I took advantage of a Mother Plucker which is a good deal but the others tried some of the mixed cocktails which I thought at $12 were a little high. We were in time for the lunch special and I had the wing combo (10 wings + a side). I got the "hot" sauce but it was not overly spicy, but I do like some heat. Two got the philly cheesesteaks and said they also had some heat with jalapenos added to the cheese mixture. I also tasted the "honey" sauce which was good but sweet. Out server was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and very efficient in spite of a somewhat slow kitchen ( about a 30 minute wait for our food). Good atmosphere for a group.

• Visited June 2013