“Pluckers ok”

Dining options: Late Night
Ballinger, Texas
“Pluckers ok”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The wings were pretty good, the outdoor patio and big screen tv screens were great. Service was slow, we thought they had forgotten us, but they were friendly and apologized for it taking so long. It was pretty crowded since the Texas game had ended a little earlier.

Visited November 2011

Pflugervillle, Tx
“best wings ever”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

my kids love to eat hear, best wings huge salads, cheap beers, joing the club you get lots of free stuff

• Visited September 2011
Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
“I was expecting much more,”
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Went in with big expectations. I love wing joints. This place was crowede on a Friday at 8:00 when we arrived. 45 minute wait for a seat inside, on you own for a seat outside or at the bar. Took 10 minutes to get a high top outside. The waitress was good. I ordered a Tangueray and Tonic. When asked if I wanted a double I thought...This is my kind of place... And then asked if I wanted it in a short glass...I thought I was in heaven. Nobody knows what that means in this day in age. Bottom line, I drank two doubles in 15 minutes and didn't even catch a little buzz.....Watered down I would assume.
The Food... Well, as a kid I was always told that "Everything is big in Texas" Well, the wings I ordered must have come from Delaware or Rhode Island. Kinda on the small side. I got the Hot ones and they were hot but not too hot that you could not enjoy them. There taste was good.
So, just an average wing joint.

Austin, TX
“overcrowded, noisy, expensive but fun for groups”
Reviewed February 28, 2010

Definitely well suited for groups of four or more, but not suited for conversation with a friend or spouse. I've tried lunches and dinners and various times of the week and usually have poor timing to find a decent table or get decent attention from the staff. However, when I'm there with a group, we have fun, especially outside.

Round Rock, Texas
“A bit pricey for wings”
Reviewed March 25, 2009