“best wings ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 12, 2011

my kids love to eat hear, best wings huge salads, cheap beers, joing the club you get lots of free stuff

Reviewed September 1, 2010

Went in with big expectations. I love wing joints. This place was crowede on a Friday at 8:00 when we arrived. 45 minute wait for a seat inside, on you own for a seat outside or at the bar. Took 10 minutes to get a high top outside. The waitress was good. I ordered a Tangueray and Tonic. When asked if I wanted a double I thought...This is my kind of place... And then asked if I wanted it in a short glass...I thought I was in heaven. Nobody knows what that means in this day in age. Bottom line, I drank two doubles in 15 minutes and didn't even catch a little buzz.....Watered down I would assume.
The Food... Well, as a kid I was always told that "Everything is big in Texas" Well, the wings I ordered must have come from Delaware or Rhode Island. Kinda on the small side. I got the Hot ones and they were hot but not too hot that you could not enjoy them. There taste was good.
So, just an average wing joint.

Reviewed February 28, 2010

Definitely well suited for groups of four or more, but not suited for conversation with a friend or spouse. I've tried lunches and dinners and various times of the week and usually have poor timing to find a decent table or get decent attention from the staff. However, when I'm there with a group, we have fun, especially outside.

Reviewed March 25, 2009

A bit pricey for wings

Reviewed November 21, 2008

Anytime I get enough hand in the family decision making I push for Pluckers in Round Rock. The wings come in lots of flavors, but my hands down favorite is the Dr. Pepper wings that even my wife loved. Good service too. They always ask me what I want to watch on the TVs.