“buena excelente comida”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Norfolk, Virginia
“buena excelente comida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I ate their Barbacoa, excellent! Both for breakfast and lunch, great food! And plus they have all my favorite Mexican pastries!
The chips and salsa has a little bit of a kick which is awesome! Juarez is definitely on my top 3 favorite Mexican restaurants.
The staff was really nice, the tables were clean, and the food was top quality!
So don't miss out on Juarez! Eat their food and then order a dessert! Best in Round Rock!!

• Visited March 2014

Austin, Texas
“You well enjoy food out a can more then eating at Juarez”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

The worst tamales and menudo I ever experienced . Returned the menudo after the first taste and owner still charged us. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited October 2013
Carnelian Bay, Ca
“A staple for my Round Rock family,”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have had take out fajitas from Juarez on a couple of occasions, and while I found the food tasty, I did not find it outstanding, over the top, or worthy of special note. In fact one of the take out orders was wrong we found out after we got it home. They offer fried diced potatoes as a substitute for rice, which is different.

In any case, my family who lives there, uses Juarez as their go-to take out Mexican food place for the past several years. They made a kick-a#s dulce de leche birthday cake for my grandson last year.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“The Best Mexican Food in the Austin Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I go to Juarez Bakery on a regular basis. The wait staff are always very courteous and the food is always excellent. I always recommend it to people who are new to the area (or just visiting). My husband and I lived in El Paso for several years, and the food at Juarez Bakery is very similar to what we had in El Paso. The prices are also very affordable.

• Visited October 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Rude staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to this place for years. Always enjoyed the food. Staff has always been a little whacky. My wife and daughter stopped to pick up some food to go one night. The place was empty. My wife asked if they could sit at a table and wait, one lady said ok but a waitress said no. Then my wife ordered some chips and salsa and the waitress told them that they weren't going to take up table space and eat for free. Well to make a long story short, the staff all got rude and nasty. My wife paid for the Togo food and left.
There are a lot of close Mexican food joints to go to and this one will never see me, my wife or anyone I know. Rudeness will not be tolerated.

• Visited June 2013