“Landmark”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 31, 2011

For authentic mexican food this is a landmark to visit in RR.

1  Thank Pilotwife23

Reviewed September 12, 2011

They do know how to bake, and that is the best reason to go here. As a rule, we go for brunch (it is hard to do a poor breakfast taco), and we always get something yummy out of the bakery section. However, for diner, they really are nothing special. round Rock has many better Mexican places for that (like Morelias, or La Margarita). Stick to theh baked goods and you will be happy.

1  Thank vespagl1963
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Best breakfast tacos in Round Rock. We go mostly for breakfast, but have also been for lunch. Never disappointed. Friendly family atmosphere. Take out or dine in. Don't let the line outside the door alarm you; they move people through quickly at the takeout counter.

1  Thank Bhampster
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Juarez Bakery is my favorite breakfast place in Round Rock. The pan dulce is excellent and so is the food. I especially love the carne guisada, a Mexican beef stew cooked with the family's mother recipe--it is the best I've had, and I have been to many Mexican restaurants. The tamales are excellent, too. I don't particularly like menudo, but I see a great number of Mexican people eating it on weekends, so it must be good. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank dafyddaltair
Reviewed May 9, 2009

Juarez has been providing consistently good food and friendly service for years. I wish they would open in my new neighborhood!