“DELICIOUS FOOD!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very laid back atmosphere, get your money's worth on your plate. Don't expect a quiet night. It is a hip happen' spot!! FUN and YUM!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Loved this place since my college days in the 80's when I used to visit the flagship locationon Barton Springs. ENow that I live in the suburbs I can still enjoy the greta food and atmosphere with my family. They have great food with great happy hour drink specials. It is loud in the dinning area that you don't have to worry about your kids being loud also.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

good food. forgot silverware. long wait...45+ mins. But hey, it was a Saturday night. Had to stand in the very back, and walked from hotel which was about 100 steps away. I know Chuy's is good, so cant say anything bad.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had the martini margaritas, and they were very good. Surprisingly, we found the fried fish tacos better than the grilled fish tacos. They really were delectable! The charro beans were mucky and thick, with a canned taste, and I would skip them next time. We found the staff helpful and fun.

Loved the atmosphere and the art on the walls!

We ate on a Friday night, and had an hour wait for a table.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great atmosphere and good Tex-Mex food. There's something very charming about Chuy's. Whether it's the decor or the "fun" feeling you get while your in there I just can't put my finger on it. This is a perfect place to grab the family and friends and head over for some drinks and tasty food. This one is a must if you're in the area.

1  Thank Distant Lights