“A great tasting restuarant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #4 of 348 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“A great tasting restuarant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great taste... only a little bit wait most of the time however the food is woth the wait. I like the mint Mojito and order it everytime.

Visited October 2013

Austin, Texas
“Southwest Tex Mex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Chuys has a great Southwest influence as opposed to purely Tex Mex which I love. Hatch green chiles are featured on the menu. Service is always friendly!

Visited September 2013
Texas
“Noise level horrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

A Saturday night and the wait was long but we expected that. The food at Chuy's is AWESOME, no doubt about that. My problem is a FULL happy restaurant which is loud but a good kind of noise. Why must management crank up the music SUPER LOUD to add on top of that? Is it not needed!! My daughter left with a headache. We could not converse across the table. Please be considerate with the noise level. I will be back but will leave if it is like that again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Houston Texas
“Chicken Ponchos are my newest bestest favoritest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Friends my wife & I visit with in Round Rock introduced us to this Chuy's and I have to give it as many thumbs-up as I can. I love Tex-Mex food in all its variations, but particularly enjoy certain types which usually are variations on something to do with chicken fajitas, whether fajitas themselves, fajita nachos, etc.

The chicken ponchos at Chuy's are a nearly perfect, for me anyway, blend of everything that is great and wonderful with both nachos and fajitas. I grant you, that's only my opinion, but when givent he chance to have them here in Houston, that's what I choose over other Mexican foods nearly three quarters of the time now.

This Chuy's is the Velvet Elvis theme one I believe. Lots of Elvis around, and even some Elvis inspired menu items. Drinks are good, service is snappy, even when Chuy's is busy-busy, which seems to be every single time we go to the one off I-35 in Round Rock!

Give it a try, you'll love it.

Chicken Ponchos! You betcha!

• Visited June 2013
Kyle, Texas
“Mexican Martinis...Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great service at the bar. Happy Hour was fun...the locals were nice and chatty. The food tasted amazing (Sour Cream Enchiladas were the special of the day!) I tried my first "Mexican Martini"...yum, yum, yum!

Visited October 2013