“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Count on waiting no matter what night you plan on dining at Chuys in Round Rock, Texas. There's a really good reason that the restaurant is packed every night, it's terrific! Be sure and ask for creamy jalapeño dip to go with your chips and fresh salsa. The New Mexican martinis are also one of our favorites. We've never found any menu item that we didn't thoroughly enjoy. My husband's favorite is the Southwestern and mine is the tacos al carbon. Don't miss Chuys the next time you are in Round Rock!

There are newer reviews for Chuy's

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I got to Jutto, Tx last night and started looking for a Mexican Restaurant for dinner. We checked Tripadvisor and saw that Chuys had good reviews. We gave it a try and it was great. We got there after 9 and the staff was very friendly, food and drinks were great! Good value

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Chuy's is one of my favorite restaurants and they never disappoint me. Chips are thin and crispy. The jalapeño ranch dressing and queso are always excellent. The flour tortillas are hand made and are the best in town, in my opinion. Our service was excellent. Glasses refilled without asking, chips refilled without asking. I had fajitas and my hubby had enchiladas and we always share. I always eat to much and this time was no exception!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Awesome green chili festival meant great food with some heat. The free nacho bar with the best salsa, beef, and queso was spectacular. Anything on the menu with the fresh tortillas was amazing.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

While I don't think the food is excellent like some other reviewers, I was very impressed by how hard the servers work at Chuy's. Many restaurant kitchens get backed up when the place gets busy, but not Chuy's. It was packed the night we dined there, but our waiter really hustled and the food came out of the kitchen much faster than I expected. Personally, fast service is the thing that impresses me most.