“Decent food, excellent service”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #7 of 366 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went there for a business lunch. There was a great vibe and atmosphere there and certainly a lively place to be.

The food was veIry tasty but stopped short of being excellent. I ordered a steak filled Chuychunga (their version of a Chimichanga) It was delicious but very light on the steak. This is Texas...where everything is normally big. While I certainly appreciate healthy portions of an unhealthy dish, I did expect more steak and less dough.

The Beans were very good and the sauces excellent. Service was also excellent.

1  Thank conradstx

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have to say that this has been one of the absolute worst restaurants I have ever eaten at. Although the service was good, the food was unappetizing and gross, incredibly greasy. It was extremely loud and had many unsavory characters. The chicken was inedible and had the consistency of rubber. None of the food there was worth the time, money, or calories. Stay away at all costs.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Located directly across the parking lot from our hotel, this was a good choice for dinner before a AAA ball game. We split an order of fajitas and some chips with queso ... all more than enough. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband loves this place and their food. Im not a huge fan myself. I never know what to order because i don't feel like i have many options here. The lines are always very long and service for me usually seems to be a bit long.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Chuy's has been feeding me since 1983. Other than the long waits, you can't go wrong. Two kinds of salsa, creamy jalapeno dip (FREE), the best shrimp rellenos, their deluxe tomatillo sauce is the bomb, their chickien is white meat shredded, not pink disgusting leftover crap other restaurants serve. Try the Elvis Platter if you're hungry. Kids meals all come w/ ice cream pops at the end. If you like hubcaps, Velvet Elvis, and colorful stimulating atmosphere with TOP NOTCH affordable Tex-Mex, Chuy's is the best of the best. I only wish they'd build one in Cedar Park!