“Sushi Wow!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Sushi Wow!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I hesitated going here as I do not like sushi. Evidently I've always had bad sushi. Thanks to the freshness and well-prepared sushi I am now I Sushi lover. I ordered the sake marinated pork chop before tasting the sushi. The Austin rolls were awesome. The pork chop was a little slow getting to the table....wonder why. But it tasted great too.
Staff was very helpful and knew their Sushi. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2013

“OK”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The food has great presentation. Their sushi is ok. I do not go there for sushi but for other Japanese plates which are good. The prices are expensive.

• Visited December 2011
“ok sushi”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Went when they had the all u can eat sushi deal for $30 per person..was really excited to try it out Bc heard great things about it..our waitress n the owner are the nicest people around! We loved the ahi tuna tower unmashed..the rolls were just ok n I found a hair in one of mine :( the shrimp tempura was almost the best thing there besides the unmashed tower..salmon was ok but not mikado quality..but our tuna was fishy :( that was a real turn off tor sushi n for that price..but we were so full from trying everything from the udon to the eh kalbi (which is what we expected since this is not a Korean restaurant)..however we still had a fun time trying everything but not sure will go back Bc of the price n quality..

• Visited June 2012
central texas
“Good Experience”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

After a haircut from Karen at Onyx salon I was feeling so good thought I would grab a bite. Ate at the bar. The bartender's service was superb. The sushi was good and well presented. Would recommend for a quick lunch or dinner.

• Visited April 2012
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Some of the best sushi I've had anywhere (including California and Chicago). Seared Ahi Tuna was also excellent although the portion was kinda small and I wasn't completely full after eating it.

• Visited April 2012