“Beluga is wonderful!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This is my second time to Beluga during a business trip. My coworkers and I decided to go for happy hour and once again, it did not disappoint! The sushi was fresh and a great value and the service was wonderful! We sat at the bar and had a very friendly server (I wish I could remember his name). I will definitely be back!!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Try the ahi tower! It's awesome. The staff is friendly and the manager is always milling around asking how the food is.

Reviewed April 14, 2011

We stopped in based on others reviews and were so pleased. Great food, great service, nice atmosphere, reasonable prices. It doesn't get any better than that. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed October 1, 2010

Beluga has the best sushi and sashimi that I have ever eaten. I have had sushi in Korea, Japan and New York, and this is the best! The tuna has a nice texture and the shrimp melts in your mouth. It is my understanding that a lot of this seafood is flown in fresh from Alaska. There are various types of saki and all are good. Give this restaurant a try next time you are in the Austin area. It is convenient to Dell Computer.

Reviewed August 27, 2010

Tasty, with a big selection and knowledgeble, friendly staff.