“The nicest Best Western I've ever been in.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
GET A $50 GIFT CARD
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
League City, Texas
“The nicest Best Western I've ever been in.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

I stay almost exclusively in Best Westerns when traveling with my family, just for the reward program. I have to say this is the nicest Best Western I've ever stayed in. I don't know the age of the hotel, but it had the feeling of being new. The front desk was the friendliest of any hotel I've ever stayed in. They were genuinely concerned about our enjoying our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. My only gripe was that the bed was firmer than I like, but it didn't interfere with my sleeping. The breakfast was a full breakfast, with scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy, waffles, and everything that comes with the standard continental breakfast. Not sure if I would stay here for another trip to Austin though. It is about a 25 minute drive to downtown Austin, and that is where we spent most of our time. But the friendliness of the staff and comfort of the hotel would certainly make me consider it.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

Clean rooms, huge walk in closet, sofa, updated decor, flat screen TV with lots of channels. Freindly staff, nice Breakfast. We did not use the pool but it looked clean and well kept. We would stay here again. Good Value

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Chicago,il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2010

This hotel was absolutely the best. My room was nice and clean, took advantage of the wireless internet, exercise room and laundry room. The breakfast was a plus for us it's a full breakfast what else can you ask for?? The staff there were great and accomodating. the beds were so comfortable.(i have a bad back) I had a great experience there and will be going back again in February 2010!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Round Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2009

We recently relocated to Round Rock and stayed at this hotel for six days before settling into an apartment. The hotel amenities met our every need, from unlimited local calls to a full complimentary breakfast every morning. Housekeeping service was daily and with our family having two smaller children, it was definitely a plus! We found the hotel staff to be pleasant and helpful PRIOR to us checking in! Stay at Best Western Executive Inn! You will be happy you did!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Austin, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

I'm a bit shocked that this Best Western ranks so high with TripAdvisor. Don't get me wrong - it's not a total fleabag hotel, but it's definitely not on par with places such as the Hyatt Place or the Wingate or any of the other hotels that range in the $90-$120 arena.
Yes, the staff is great, and that's a plus. But, you don't stay in the staff, and you don't sleep in the staff, and the staff can't keep your room quiet or keep your room from being musty and dank. And, that's basically the problem with this Best Western - it's old, it's next to the interstate and a night club, it could use much better outdoor lighting, and it's in desperate need of an update/remodel.
The rooms are large and for the most part, clean. My comforter/quilt looks fairly dirty... the a/c unit is noisy and doesn't work real well (the room is hot, stale, and damp feeling), the TV is smallish, and the beds are so-so. The carpet has that "dirty hotel" feel to it. But, it's been well vacuumed, so it's not terrible.
I honestly expected much more from this hotel - it was $100/night, and it ranked #6 in Round Rock. Had it cost $70/night and been ranked 26th or 36th, I'd be a bit more understanding.
Lower your expectations, and you'll probably enjoy the place. I'm only here for one night (thankfully), so it's not that bad. I sure would hate to spend 2-3 nights here, though.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Dallas Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2009

We've stayed here three times since the middle of September 2008 and will stay here again! We first chose the Executive Inn because of the proximity to our son's home in North Austin. This was the weekend of Hurricane "Ike." The hotel was filled to the limit with many folks who were refugees from Houston. However, the good service, the cleanliness and the over all pleasantness of our stay was wonderful. We have stayed two more times since this time and have enjoyed the same high level of service.
Because the hotel is located on I-35, travel to the Capital and University of Texas is easy!
NOTE: We have discovered the floors in the bathrooms at Best Westerns are very slick when wet. We ask for extra bath mats, which are readily supplied.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

My husband and I stayed two night at the Best Western Executive Inn in Round Rock Texas. All the staff that we had interacted with were exceptionally friendly and helpful. They made us feel like we were at home with family. The hotel itself was very clean and well maintained. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple