All reviews front desk room was clean needed anything great customer service nice stay great staff stay there again round rock texas hot breakfast great place to stay waffles austin area the breakfast area easy access cheryl bw ymca
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Great staff! My go-to hotel in Austin. My youngest daughter loves talking with Cheryl. Everyone there recognizes us and is very helpful. A very pleasant place to stay. Everything you need is very close by.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ladonna W, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Kace K,

Thank you for the five star review and your continued loyalty to the Best Western brand.
Restaurants and shopping are close by and make us a go to hotel for many. I am so glad your youngest daughter loves talking to Cheryl. We'll see you on your next trip !

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I love this hotel. I rather go to this hotel than any other hotel. They always have everything nice and neat and always answering all my questions. The room was nice and clean. The swimming pool is the best to relax

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ladonna W, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear 889miguelq,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review ! We take pride in catering to our guests. I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Take care !

Reviewed October 6, 2017

It was a great place to stay with all the comforts for a good nights sleep. The staff was courteous and friendly. The room was clean with minimal to no outside distractions. A restaurant is available next door to resolve your thirst and hunger,

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear johnniej72,

Thank you for the perfect review ! I am glad to hear our staff was courteous and friendly. We will see you the next time you're in town !

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The Texas heat was killer but the hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful and put out a decent breakfast the morning we left. Pool was clean and a welcome relief to the 108 degree heat!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Ladonna W, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear Jason S,

Thank you for the review ! I am glad you found our hotel to your liking. Let us know when you're back in town and we'll save a room for you. Take Care !

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Very friendly staff that go out of their way to accommodate guests. One of the best experiences I've had in dealing with hotel staff. Easy access to the hotel. Near plenty of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ladonna W, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Dear O2909MHk,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a perfect review ! I am so glad to hear our staff was very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate guests. We'll see you the next time you're in town !