$151
$144
HolidayInn.com
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$105
$100
Staybridge.com
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$94
$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$134
$79
Country Inn
$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$106
$101
$137
$122
$125
$119
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanneeded anythinggreat customer servicenice staygreat staffstay there againround rock texashot breakfastgreat place to staywafflesaustin areathe breakfast areaeasy accesscherylbwymca
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I live in Fort Worth Texas. My doctor works at several facilities in Austin. I always stay at 5 star Hotels when traveling. Being tired one night I pulled over and went in this particular Hotel. I was met with the most upbeat Hotel Representatives I have ever seen in all my travels. The owner came out and introduced himself and the other people working. Instead of a courtesy call, from hotel staff, many times they personally come to your room. If you walk into the front office for anything, the people working want to know how the room and your stay are going. I go out of my way to stay at this hotel. The price is unbelievably low compared to 5 star Hotels. Where you’re just a dollar figure and a number.
Stay at Best Western Hotel in Round Rock Texas. Derogatory, censorious, criticism will never enter your vocabulary again when it comes to staying at or in a Hotel. All of my friends and family had/have the same experience. Unless you stay there once you wouldn’t believe. Many thanks for your kindness and always sincere concern.
Mark

Room Tip: Try to call several days in advance. Sometimes it's impossible to get a room due to being fully booked.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding your stays at our property. Your business and others are very important to us and we value your feedback and appreciate your business.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My friend has cancer. He had been having trouble making it to manyvof his chemotherapy treatments since he lived 45 miles away and had no transportation, money, or place to stay. We contacted the American Cancer Society for assistance, but they couldn't find any one to give him lodging. As a result, his tumors were getting worse with each missed treatment.

This month, expecting to be let down again, we received a call from the A.C.A. to tell us that the manager at Best Western was willing to give a room for him to recuperate on the days of his chemo.

The staff was OUTSTANDING! Each team member was courteous and asked how he was doing. The manager was one of the friendliest and nicest people you'd ever meet. The breakfast was delicious every morning.

It even gave my friend a reason to get up and walk around each day.

This hotel has heart. And this Best Western team has helped save a life I can't be without. So this hotel will always have my business, and I recommend anyone who supports business that help the fight against cancer give their business and patronage to the Best Western Executive Inn in Round Rock, Texas.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review, in fact, this kind of reviews are more satisfying than good reviews about the hotel itself and I am thrilled to be able to do a little to help.

In fact we provide free room to several organizations and also support some with donations and other methods.

Please let me know whenever he needs room again to stay for his treatment.

Owner

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I booked this hotel online based on Tripadvisor reviews and they were accurate. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the location was great for our purpose, which was to explore the Round Rock - Georgetown - Leander area as a possible place of residence. The breakfast was adequate and the breakfast area clean and tidy. The wireless internet service was strong and reasonably fast. The refrigerator worked well and the freezer actually froze things. Best of all, our ground floor room opened directly to the parking area, so we could back our vehicle almost to the door to unload our stuff, and it was extremely easy to get our two medium sized dogs in and out without a lot of noise and hassle. There was an adequate area for the dogs to use and it was clean. The additional cost of $5 per dog was a real bargain. There's even a good Mexican restaurant right next door, and we had an enjoyable dinner there one evening. It's not a 5 star place, of course, but it was clean and offered excellent value. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ground floor if you have a dog.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

We appreciate your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice a year for the last 4years , this place is the BEST! I can not say engough good things about the Excutive Inn. Everything from the breakfast buffet with texas waffle
To quiet rooms . My only and very minor gripe was I was sorry to see the jacuzzi shut down beacuse it really helped with my wife's back

Never had a problem with anything
Highly recommeded to all
This hotel is the best

Room Tip: Get a room by the pool on the YMCA side6
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Reviewed December 14, 2013

For a hotel near the Austin area this hotel is very outdated . The location is good and the staff is friendly . But that is where it ends. The room is small and the beds are rocks. The sheets were all wrinkled like they had waded into a ball before being out on our beds. The bathroom light is connected to fan so loud my toddler was afraid to come inside . When they cleaned our room we returned and we had no towels or coffee ! We will defiantly stay so where else next time.

• Stayed: December 2013
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

As for wrinkle sheets, we send them to be washed and pressed, but unfortunately the corner of the fitted sheets get wrinkled when stacked and delivered. Anyway, I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Owner