“Only one negitive that I can think of....”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I'll be stretching this review to make 200 characters. Stayed 2 nights for a trip to meet a distant cousin flying in from Dublin. It was and is as comfortable as any BW we have stayed at. Clean and well maintained too. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Enjoyed our stay. Seemed located just right for what we had to do. Only negative I can come up with is the Highway noise was a bit much. Maybe next time, if there is a next time, we would ask for a room at the back (away from the road) and upstairs to reduce the noise level.
Staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Perhaps ask for rooms at the rear of the property to reduce the Highway noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JHAbbott
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

It is great to see a nice feedback from someone who travels a lot and is an experience traveler. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent value for the price. Exceptionally clean, updated, nicely appointed rooms with flatscreen, comfortable beds. Very good hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, pastry, belgian waffles, bagels, cereal, coffee, milk etc. Staff was friendly and helpful. Right off I 35 just north of Austin, close to everything, about 20 minutes with good traffic from downtown Austin.Thumbs up for me!

Room Tip: They have smoking rooms which are increasingly hard to find. Smoke smell was minimal and I am a non...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you very much from all of us, for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff at this Best Western have to be the best anywhere! They are friendly, efficient, and accommodating. My room had all the ammenities that a business traveler needs including a hot breakfast. Wonderful pillows!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I wanted a nice hotel fairly close to Austin and I found a gem. The staff is so professional and friendly. My room was nice and clean and I used the refrigerator for water, since it was a bit warm in September. The warm breakfast every morning was a great way to start my day before my exploration of Texas. I highly recommend this hotel if you want a friendly and clean hotel.

Room Tip: Since I was there in September, I recommend the first floor since it's cooler and easier to get...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our property.

We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I always seek out a Best Western when travelling simply because I know the price will be reasonable, the service friendly and professional and the rooms clean and comfortable. They serve up a great breakfast (rather than the usual rolls and coffee) and the staff is unfailingly accommodating. I don't think you can beat the price for the quality you receive.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I always stay at this place when I go visit Round Rock. The staff is so nice & friendly & helpful. The rooms are clean & comfortable. The free breakfast is always really tasty. It's easy to get to. I give it an excellent rating for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mary G
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

The place wasnt the worst that I have stayed, but it was by far not the best either! For 80/night I expected a little bit better! It was what I would call an upgraded motel 6. The bed was kind of hard and they dont thoroughly clean the rooms daily. We stayed 2 night because my significant had a conference in Austin before I could make it there. He said that the following day it didnt look like they had cleaned the room much... the beds were made but that was about it. Only 2 towels given. Dont want to complain too much so I guess I will end my review.. Not the worst hotel but not the best! so dont base your selection off the pictures on here like I did you may be disappointed when u arrive!

• Stayed: September 2013
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

In fact we are in the middle of our remodeling and hope you come back and stay with us to see the changes.