Best Western Executive Inn
$109
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$119
$110
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$76
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$101
$95
Staybridge.com
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$89
$102
$80
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$81
$99
$83
$75
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskspecial needsroom was cleannice stayneeded anythinggreat customer servicestay there againround rock texasgreat staffgreat place to stayhot breakfastwe've stayednext morningeasy accesswafflesaustin areaparking lot
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent value for the price. Exceptionally clean, updated, nicely appointed rooms with flatscreen, comfortable beds. Very good hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, pastry, belgian waffles, bagels, cereal, coffee, milk etc. Staff was friendly and helpful. Right off I 35 just north of Austin, close to everything, about 20 minutes with good traffic from downtown Austin.Thumbs up for me!

Room Tip: They have smoking rooms which are increasingly hard to find. Smoke smell was minimal and I am a non-smoker.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you very much from all of us, for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff at this Best Western have to be the best anywhere! They are friendly, efficient, and accommodating. My room had all the ammenities that a business traveler needs including a hot breakfast. Wonderful pillows!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I wanted a nice hotel fairly close to Austin and I found a gem. The staff is so professional and friendly. My room was nice and clean and I used the refrigerator for water, since it was a bit warm in September. The warm breakfast every morning was a great way to start my day before my exploration of Texas. I highly recommend this hotel if you want a friendly and clean hotel.

Room Tip: Since I was there in September, I recommend the first floor since it's cooler and easier to get your luggage into the room. AC noise never bothered me but it might be better on the second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our property.

We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I always seek out a Best Western when travelling simply because I know the price will be reasonable, the service friendly and professional and the rooms clean and comfortable. They serve up a great breakfast (rather than the usual rolls and coffee) and the staff is unfailingly accommodating. I don't think you can beat the price for the quality you receive.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I always stay at this place when I go visit Round Rock. The staff is so nice & friendly & helpful. The rooms are clean & comfortable. The free breakfast is always really tasty. It's easy to get to. I give it an excellent rating for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mary G
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.