All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanneeded anythinggreat customer servicenice staygreat staffstay there againround rock texashot breakfastgreat place to staywafflesaustin areathe breakfast areaeasy accesscherylbwymca
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were there for a extended weekend. We were happy not to be able to hear the highway noise. We enjoyed the bed and breakfast quality accomidations. We have decided if given the opportunity, we will be back.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful, very accommodating. Hotel was nice, room was nice. Décor had been updated. Beds were OK. Great value. Only issue with this hotel is exterior entrance to the room. I didn't feel as safe as interior hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had a quick & easy check in, by a very friendly clerk. I was worried that there would be traffic noise, as it is located off of the interstate. I did not hear any noise at all! I got the best sleep that I had gotten in a very long time. The beds were extremely comfortable. I was refreshed for church service the following morning. I enjoyed the breakfast as well. This was a halfway point from one church on Sat. in Taylor, TX, & another in Austin, TX, on Sunday. My husband evangelizes, so we travel quite a bit. I would certainly stay again if I ever travel to that area again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This motel was nice and clean and felt like a very safe location. The morning we were supposed to leave for Kansas our car would not start and the gentleman at the front desk helped jump our car. While I was waiting inside with my two young children the other gentleman at the front gave them each a small toy and made us feel very welcomed. I would stay there again if we are ever going through the area!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great place to stay with pets and a handicapped, smoking husband. Good breakfast. Professional, caring staff. We always stay here when going to the Austin area for those reasons. They always try to give us the same room, and we appreciate that.