$97
$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$119
$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$79
Country Inn
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$88
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$90
$80
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$81
$80
$76
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanneeded anythinggreat customer servicenice staygreat staffstay there againround rock texashot breakfastgreat place to staywafflesaustin areathe breakfast areaeasy accesscherylbwymca
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful, very accommodating. Hotel was nice, room was nice. Décor had been updated. Beds were OK. Great value. Only issue with this hotel is exterior entrance to the room. I didn't feel as safe as interior hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had a quick & easy check in, by a very friendly clerk. I was worried that there would be traffic noise, as it is located off of the interstate. I did not hear any noise at all! I got the best sleep that I had gotten in a very long time. The beds were extremely comfortable. I was refreshed for church service the following morning. I enjoyed the breakfast as well. This was a halfway point from one church on Sat. in Taylor, TX, & another in Austin, TX, on Sunday. My husband evangelizes, so we travel quite a bit. I would certainly stay again if I ever travel to that area again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This motel was nice and clean and felt like a very safe location. The morning we were supposed to leave for Kansas our car would not start and the gentleman at the front desk helped jump our car. While I was waiting inside with my two young children the other gentleman at the front gave them each a small toy and made us feel very welcomed. I would stay there again if we are ever going through the area!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great place to stay with pets and a handicapped, smoking husband. Good breakfast. Professional, caring staff. We always stay here when going to the Austin area for those reasons. They always try to give us the same room, and we appreciate that.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Booked a room for 3 nights based on all the other reviews; however, when later checked the ratings on Yelp, they were more to what we had experienced and were rather poor. The only reason I gave 2 stars and not 1 was because the sheets were clean and dry and the staff (I had only met 2 people) was friendly. Now, yes, the hotel is located off of IH - 35 and there are some complaints in regards to the highway noise, but the AC in our room was so incredibly loud that it completely cancelled out any noises. The room itself felt damp and humid. It just felt "wet" if I may say so. I am convinced that there was mold in that room as my allergies had gotten much worse, and luckily we only spent nights there and were out and about during the day. Although, the last evening, my allergies worsened even more and if I had to spend another night in that hotel, I would just leave and go some place else. The AC didn't cool off enough, so, it was hard to air out the room, and we kept waking up during the night due to being hot. There was a pubic hair on a wall in the bathroom, and it stayed there for as long as we were there. The shower drain was disgusting! I tried not to look. I showered in my flip flops. I refrained from sitting in the chair in the room or the couch as both looked old and dirty. Overall, Best Western did not meet my expectations. I will never stay there again, I do not recommend to stay there especially to those who suffer from allergies or asthma, and it just wasn't clean. I cannot rate the breakfast as we ate at other places.

Room Tip: Just skip, and rent a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

By the way, the repairs were done as soon as we found out, and I hope you would give us another chance.

Thank you very much for your business and sharing your thoughts, so we could better improve.

Joseph