All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanneeded anythinggreat customer servicenice staygreat staffstay there againround rock texashot breakfastgreat place to staywafflesaustin areathe breakfast areaeasy accesscherylbwymca
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This motel was nice and clean and felt like a very safe location. The morning we were supposed to leave for Kansas our car would not start and the gentleman at the front desk helped jump our car. While I was waiting inside with my two young children the other gentleman at the front gave them each a small toy and made us feel very welcomed. I would stay there again if we are ever going through the area!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great place to stay with pets and a handicapped, smoking husband. Good breakfast. Professional, caring staff. We always stay here when going to the Austin area for those reasons. They always try to give us the same room, and we appreciate that.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Booked a room for 3 nights based on all the other reviews; however, when later checked the ratings on Yelp, they were more to what we had experienced and were rather poor. The only reason I gave 2 stars and not 1 was because the sheets were clean and dry and the staff (I had only met 2 people) was friendly. Now, yes, the hotel is located off of IH - 35 and there are some complaints in regards to the highway noise, but the AC in our room was so incredibly loud that it completely cancelled out any noises. The room itself felt damp and humid. It just felt "wet" if I may say so. I am convinced that there was mold in that room as my allergies had gotten much worse, and luckily we only spent nights there and were out and about during the day. Although, the last evening, my allergies worsened even more and if I had to spend another night in that hotel, I would just leave and go some place else. The AC didn't cool off enough, so, it was hard to air out the room, and we kept waking up during the night due to being hot. There was a pubic hair on a wall in the bathroom, and it stayed there for as long as we were there. The shower drain was disgusting! I tried not to look. I showered in my flip flops. I refrained from sitting in the chair in the room or the couch as both looked old and dirty. Overall, Best Western did not meet my expectations. I will never stay there again, I do not recommend to stay there especially to those who suffer from allergies or asthma, and it just wasn't clean. I cannot rate the breakfast as we ate at other places.

Room Tip: Just skip, and rent a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

By the way, the repairs were done as soon as we found out, and I hope you would give us another chance.

Thank you very much for your business and sharing your thoughts, so we could better improve.

Joseph

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Traveling constantly with a Christian Evangelist, we've had our share of Hotel rooms, and environments. As we arrived in Round Rock, early in the morning, for equipment setup that day, we stopped by the hotel and spoke with the attendant. We were looking into checking in early, and after Joseph came out he promissed and delivered a room in 20 minutes. That solved our logistics for the day. We stayed for 8 nights, and the staff was corteous and friendly; room service was always helpful, rooms are spacious and well equipped. Continental Breakfast was what was expected, and location of the facility was very close to all our functions. There are many places to eat around the Hotel, and it's right on IH-35 North of Austin. Excellent experience. Love to do it again sometime.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Staff and accommodations are always helpful and satisfying. I have had a hip replacement and Joseph always assures me a bottom floor room. I have to return to Austin every three weeks for business and there are many choices to stay at but I choose this Best western due to the owners and staff

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWRR, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, it encourages us to deliver a superior customer care for our guest.

Joseph