“Greek”

Zorba Greek Restaurant
Ranked #151 of 368 Restaurants in Round Rock
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Probably the worst greek food I have ever eaten. Gyro meat was tasteless and grapeleave were a giant ball of rice. Prices were good but I guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is a family run business. They are hard working and very friendly. Our family loves Greek food and this is our go to place for great Greek. If we go for dinner my favorite is the chicken and spinach. At lunch they have an awesome special where you can order your meat with soup or salad and the sides you want, It is fast and efficiently set up but fills up with Dell people quickly so go early. It has great vegetarian options also so everyone can find something tasty.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was my first experience at a specifically Greek restaurant. (Had gyros at a roadside stand once, but it wasn't authentic) . This being my first experience, I took my cue from the waitress and ordered a falafel salad. Never had falafel before, and it was very tasty. The salad part had just what you expect a salad to have, with the addition of some olives. The dressing may or may not have been made on site, but it was really good. The waitress was very attentive, something I value highly. And after expressing how much I liked it, she must have told the owner, because he came over to my table too. I plan to go back when they have their lunch special, which he recommended. Seems like its some kind of a la carte deal. The place is a little hard to find because Southpark Meadows is spread out over a few 100 acres or so (or it seems like it, anyway). I had seen this place before when I wasn't hungry, but I had to drive around for 10 minutes before I found it again. Otherwise the experience was really worth it.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We were trying to figure out where to eat one day after shopping in southpark meadows and zorba it was. We tried a few appetizers and my boyfriend got a meal and everything was so delicious. The dessert could use some work but as for the food, it was outstanding.

1  Thank bellyfull-jlo
Reviewed January 6, 2013

One of may favorite places to get a fix of Greek! Located in Southpark Meadows Shopping Complex, Zorba's feature some pretty tasty fare, I personally think the best dish is "ZORBA's CHICKEN" or the COMBO PLATE, either is a can't miss. If you go during lunch (except weekends) the lunch specials are a great value and so much food you won't be able to walk after you get done! Service is always great, nice atmosphere and a really nice outdood seating area, especially if you have little kiddos with you. Some nights in the summer there is live music on the patio.