“Amazing tasty burger”

Greenhouse Craft Food
Ranked #18 of 371 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Greenhouse Craft Food is a casual eatery serving farm to table comfort food, local brews & wines. Serving weekday breakfast & coffee, lunch, dinner, happy hour (M-F 3pm - 6 pm) & weekend brunch.
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Likely the best burger I have tasted. It's comes on a tomato bun which I have never had before. Now I love it. The soup was incredible too. Finally a great (non chain) restaurant in the northeast part of Round Rock.

1  Thank Melate

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My family and I went on a Saturday night and the place was busy, but it was still possible to find a table. My husband had the burger with sweet potato fries and I had a cup of the Gouda Poblano soup and the Greenhouse Sandwich - a BLT with a fried egg and jalapeno maple jelly. AMAZING!!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

awesome local farm to table in a relaxed atmosphere! Very nice for friends and family to hang out! Local food, and local beer and wine. The kids loved it too.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I've been looking for a nice chill restaurant in round rock and this place is amazing! I had the farmers salad with chicken and it was super tasty! The atmosphere is really nice and they have a cute bar! It's all local food which makes it that much better! The friends I went with had burgers and sweet potato fries! The burgers looked so DELICIOUS! Definitely worth a try!