“Above Average”

Cuisines: Mexican
Round Rock, Texas
“Above Average”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We live nearby and eat here on occasion. The food is good with large portions and the drinks are good. I would not call it the best but it is well above average. My wife like the Pechuga La Grande and I like the Chimichanga Deluxe. Another reviewer stated that they liked Chuys better but I disagree--I think that Rio Grande rates higher, at least for what we have eaten at both restaurants. My only complaint is that they have Fox News showing in the main dining room so sit in the back for a more moderate veiwing experience.

• Visited November 2011

Austin, Texas
“Wonderful date night!”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

When my husband and I where dating (two years ago) we found this place because we wanted a nice sit down dinner, and, we where broke. the place had just opened for business so we thought we would stop in to see how there prices were. Not only were the prices great, the food was outstanding! We became regulars, about every other week. We even brought another couple for a group date a couple of times, it was fun and within our student budget. I don't know about their drink menu, we were just under the legal limit so we never asked, but it had a nice casual almost bar-like feel to it that made it a great date location. It was one of the saddest parts of moving, having to leave this place behind, we plan on visiting net time we are next in the aria!

1 Thank KitaliaM
Round Rock, Texas
“Chuy's is better and cheaper”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

Chuy's is better and cheaper

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Cheese Enchiladas and Margaritas!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2008

Best Cheese Enchiladas and Margaritas!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Austin
“Fabulous margaritas!”
Reviewed February 11, 2008

we always go for the margaritas. the food is good, too. get the large house margarita or the top shelf (it has more liquor in it). delicious and strong!!