“Yum”

Cuisines: Mexican
Georgetown, Texas
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is one of my favorite place to go when we are in Round Rock. I love the mesquite smell when we walk in and love, love, love, their mesquite chicken tacos.

Visited August 2012

Georgetown, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OOPS!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I hit the wrong button and it falls in withe the rest of the Mexican restaurants in the area - Average!

Hutto, Texas
“great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

we have been here twice for their breakfast. not sure about thier lunch and dinner

TX
“Good Food and Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

My family of 5 visited the Serranos Restaurant in Round Rock this weekend. My chile relleno was one of the best I have ever eaten, and everyone at our table had a good meal. The prices were reasonable, and the service was exceptional. We usually run up a $100 plus bill at Macaroni Grill, Outback Steak House or the Cheesecake Factory, but we managed to get by for $75 including tip, and we all had leftovers.

• Visited October 2011
Houston Texas
“Best TEX-MEX ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

We found Serranos years ago by accident and it turned out to be a wonderful accident. I have never had a bad experience in over 10 years. My favorite food there is the Pollo Serranos - OMG, it is wonderful. I substitute the Vegetable scewer for the rice and beans. Anything grilled is wonderful.

• Visited September 2011