“Got it right!”

Good for: Families with children
Georgetown, Texas
“Got it right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Party of five well taken care of by Jeremy and Christine. Both checked on us throughout our visit to ensure everything was in order. We will be back. Thanks for the great service guys!

• Visited August 2013

Austin, Texas, United States
“Service was ok, food below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went here because we had received a gift certificate from a work associate. The steak I ordered was chewy. There were pieces of it that I literally had to spit out. My husband got grilled lobster with his steak that looked dried out and smashed. Sad. If you are going to serve food like that, don't bother.

• Visited August 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Lousy service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I ordered a 6 oz. and 8 oz. steaks, hers with salad and sweet potatoes and mine with grilled vegetables and a baked potato. After waiting for a while, the waitress (Marice or something like that), came with a tray for the table next to us and ours. She had a long conversation with the guy at the table, and I asked if our food was next and she said something like it was and would bring it soon. However, her conversation continued and when she, finally, brought our food, it was two 6 oz. steaks, and my vegetables were steamed. As we had waited so long, we accepted the 6 oz. steaks even though they were dry and lukewarm. She took my vegetables back and brought them grilled. This was a lousy experience, and the waitress apologized and we decided not to complain to the manager.

• Visited June 2013
Hutto, Texas
“Could be bigger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Feels a little small inside. I don't like the location of this specific one. Its too close to a main road. Their grilled shrimp is very good though

Visited April 2013
Willis, Texas
“the pooor house”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

The fooood turned to be very bad and i didn't like it so much plus the waiter was very rude to me in person and tried to be disrecpectful towards me and everything.

Visited February 2013