“Good dining experience for a large chain”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #173 of 369 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had a good dinner here in the bar area. Service was fast and friendly. The food is what you get at every other Outback in the world. If you choose carefully you can find some good food that isn't too unhealthy.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My Mom and I decided to try Outback for a Saturday lunch. I hadn't been to an Outback in a couple of years, but I knew that we would enjoy something there. I was impressed with the customer service from the moment we stepped into the takeout door until we stepped out again. We chose the takeout door to avoid the drizzle and the long walk around the building for my Mom. No problem with the employee manning that door. She greeted us as if we had walked in the front door with graciousness and a welcoming smile. I really appreciated it. Anyway on to the food. We both ate the 6 oz. sirloin with steamed greenbeans and sweet potato fries. I don't very often, but every bite was wonderful. I will be taking husband back for weekend lunch and save room for dessert.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

As always we love the steaks,but I really enjoy the crab cakes. Salads are always fresh with blue cheese dressing. The spinach artichoke dip is delightful. We never have enjoyed the bloomin' onion rings because they are too oily.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This restaurant has decent food, but when there are others around I will take it in a heartbeat over this restaurant. I think it is overated for the price. The food is ok, service is ok....location is next to freeway so you can get to it easy. It just depends if you are an outback fan or not and I truly find Longhorns better on their food than Outback.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Like all outback SH's they are very consistant.
I am a big fan of the lamb chops... mmmmmm with a nice Zin