“Nice entertainment and nice food”

Tokyo Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #185 of 360 Restaurants in Round Rock
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Website reestablished update link
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Food (salmon, steak, fried rice, shrimp) is just cooked in front of you. The japanese cooker is very good and performs a real one man show.
Food is really excellent

There are newer reviews for Tokyo Steakhouse & Sushi Bar

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Each time I'm in Round Rock on business I stop here and eat at the sushi bar. The folks that work there have always been cool and they do have a decent happy our at the sushi bar. I usually start with edamame, then a rainbow roll plus some sashimi. The fish has always been fresh and I've never had to wait for a seat, but it is a japanese steakhouse, so if you don't mind hearing the cooking shows going on in the restaurant, then I'd say it's a good place for lunch and/or dinner.

1  Thank XianFL
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Our family of 5 had a great time celebrating our son's graduation from middle school, at Tokyo Steak House. We went at 3:30 on a Saturday afternoon, and were able to get an entire table to ourselves, which was a big treat since we have been here several times and always had to share the table with strangers. The food is very good, but we only go here on special occasions because it's expensive. We spend at least $140 each time we come. Note that drinks are not included in meal costs, fried rice costs $2.00 extra per person, and complimentary icecream is served to kiddos only.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

If your in the mood for a Japanese Steakhouse this place will definately fit your fancey. I just found it to be a bit higher priced.

1  Thank dgdeppen
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We ate there twice so far and the experiences were almost identical. To be honest, when we first got there, I wasn't to sure about it. The Hostesses were not very enthusiastic and you come into an area where there is a big screen television. Neither are things you are seeking out in a $30+ dining experience. But the food was excellent. We have had sirloin, ribeye, shrimp, and scallops so far. The scallops were surprisingly good. I could see coming back and having the only the fried rice for dinner. The "show" part was very fun. They also have good drink specials during happy hour.