“Tasty Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I went here with my husband and three boys ages 12, 9 and 6. We were promptly seated and service was quick and friendly. After just eating the bread our 9 year-old decided that Gino's is where he wants to eat for his birthday. I'm vegetarian and there were plenty of options for the non-meat eaters. I had spinach and cheese raviolis with pesto sauce and it was quite good. The kids meals were good sized and they put carafe's on the table of your drink so you can refill them as you need it. The waitress was friendly and great with kids. It was a good experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

It was busy and the Hostess was a little flustered. Othet then that, excellent service, excellent home made Italian food. Great wine selection. We been there 3 times and never had a bad meal.

1  Thank Jerry H
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Gino's is a family owned restaurant that has been around for years! The staff is so friendly and the food is even better. The restaurant is very quaint, family friendly and well decorated. My husband fell in love with their pizza the for the first time February 14, 2013. I picked up a pizza that day and ever since he's been hooked! We typically get a pizza there almost every weekend, either Friday or Saturday night. They are closed on Sundays. We've had lasagna, fettuccine Alfredo, chicken parmigiana and a several other yummy dishes. We've never been disappointed. We were there last weekend and I over heard people saying it was there first time there and the food was so tasty and authentic. Nothing like what you'd get at Olive Garden. I smiled and agreed. Enjoy! MANGIA! MANGIA!

1  Thank Monica M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Gino's is a long-standing eatery in Round Rock, easy to find, and excellent all-around. Delicious variety of great food. Very comfortable, homey atmosphere. A wonderful place to go, every time. It's our favorite Italian restaurant. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Nice place, homemade soup, good selections and prices. Service good, too. Located in a funny little strip mall but parking is easy.