“To get the best diner Italian in Austin, you have to drive to Round Rock.”

Gino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 355 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“To get the best diner Italian in Austin, you have to drive to Round Rock.”
Reviewed March 26, 2008

To get the best diner Italian in Austin, you have to drive to Round Rock.

Austin
“Closest thing to the East Coast that you will find”
Reviewed February 28, 2008

I've continually enjoyed my experiences at Gino's and finally decided to write a (brief) review. I had heard from others (local food critics and 590 AM reviews) that Gino's was the closest thing to East Coast Italian Food in Central Texas. I ultimately made my way out to Round Rock, and I've returned many times over. I have to agree the folks that pointed me to Gino's - their food is very East Coast and I love it. Gino's is very authentic in terms of taste, and the portions are generous. I especially like their pizzas and they are huge. I do a take out pizza about once a month and they are fantastic. I highly recommend this restaurant - it's been good for years.

3 Thank Snoop5
Roundrock
“the best Italian rest. in roundrock”
Reviewed February 25, 2008

Gino's in Round Rock has expanded to two dining rooms and has wonderful specials every weekend. They also have homemade pasta,bread, and all their dishes. It is also kid friendly, and a very home feeling restaurant. Very friendly staff.

3 Thank Greathair
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Locally owned. Nice little Italian place.”
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Locally owned. Nice little Italian place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent Italian food with a cozy atmoshpere. Some good wines, say my parents, but definitely worth a visit.”
Reviewed December 6, 2007