“A Favorite restaurant”

Main Street Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lampasas St.
“A Favorite restaurant”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Main Street Grille on three occasions and rate it as a favorite restaurant in the area. My food has always been well prepared and the service attentive. I have eaten a lovely dinner in their bank vault, and have been there on two occasions with ladies for lunch. I will suggest it to others who want an intimate, classy, and full menu restaurant.

“A beautiful setting with luscious food and excellent service!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

It was a magical night! Twinkling lights, snow white tablecloths, wine, and the best steak I have had in the Austin area!
Everyone's food in our party of seven was great. There was dinner music! Afterwards we walked the square and enjoyed the Christmas lights! Round Rock Texas did themselves proud!

Round Rock, Texas, United States
“Gets Better Everytime......”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have enjoyed MSG over the years and it's getting better and better as time goes on. The food, the service and now the decor updates are really making this an enjoyable experience. KEEP IT UP!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mark M
Round Rock, Texas
“Always a treat”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Love everything about Main Street grill!!! I get something different each time I go and have never been disappointed.

Austin, Texas
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I took a business associate from out of town to the Main Street Grill. It is a cozy restaurant and we enjoyed the day. We both started with a Shiner Boch and the Monica's Salad. The salad was very tasty - the sugar roasted pecans and the maple vinaigrette offset each other very well.

My guest had the Downtown Duo and thought it was very good - I had the Filet Elizabeth and enjoyed it as well. The steak was cooked just right and the polenta and asparagus were very good compliments to the main course.

We went on a weeknight and the restaurant was about 1/3 full - it was a very enjoyable evening and quiet enough for business conversation.

I hope to go back with the missus some day!

• Visited September 2012