“Fun and Hearty Meal”

Ranked #10 of 366 Restaurants in Round Rock
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was a lovely restaurant experience, it is not by any stretch of the imagination a 5 star experience, but that's not why we go to local cafe's that specialize in a specific cuisine. We started with appetizer of spicy pickle chips and fried mushrooms. The pickle chips were delightful and the mushrooms were crisp and well done and very savory. For my entree I had the blackened chicken served over a delightful pasta with a cheesy sauce that had Louisiana spices. The chicken was very well prepared pasta and perfect al dente, and served with a very healthy portions. the prices were great, and my friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal. I look forward to dining here again.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

A favorite restaurant for my sons. We had an enjoyable family lunch on Sunday. My meal was excellent and everyone around the table agreed. The service was excellent. Authentic cajun food just like we have eaten in New Orleans.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Sat at the bar; told the bartender I was gluten intolerant, and he immediately produced a gluten-free menu, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that a lot of options were already gluten-free. Had the smoked boudin and the creole chicken. Both were fantastic. Washed it down with a local Texas Chardonnay and had a very pleasant experience, overall. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I went to this restaurant for the first time and it will be my last.
Pros: Great Service and nice atmosphere
Cons: Very pricey food, that doesn't taste good. That about sums it up!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've only eaten here once, but the oyster po'boy I had was outstanding. The bread was perfect - just like the po'boy bread in the New Orleans area - and the oysters were juicy and crispy. The service was also exemplary. The beer selection was not great, but now the Brass Tap is right next door.