“Lobster was rubbery”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Pflugerville, Texas
“Lobster was rubbery”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Wife, Son and Grand-daughter took me there to celebrate Fathers Day and we immediately seated. So far so good. The Waitress was prompt, courteous and took our order. The salad was fresh and the dressing was more than adequate. I ordered the whole Maine lobster my wife had thee coconut nut shrimp, my grand daughter had Snow Crab Legs and my son had one of their Lobster Specials. Everyone but me were well satisfied with their dinner and the service. I was satisfied with th service and all the food came out promptly. The lobster for $26 was apparently over cooked because it was rubbery. I hah to cut the tail and claw meat with a knife. It was actually chewy. I've had shrimp dinners there before that were excellent but I wouldn't recommend the Lobster.

• Visited June 2014

Kerrville, Texas
“Almost good enough”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We were a party of 4. Service was excellent. Veggies & biscuits were wonderful. The snow crab and lobster was cooked perfect on 2 orders and overcooked on the other 2. When I'm paying $25 for a plate of food, I expect it to be cooked exactly right. This is the 1st time I've eaten at a Red Lobster that I did not find the food steller (5 *).

• Visited February 2014