“Good Food”

Smokey Mo's Bar-B-Q Round Rock
Ranked #43 of 367 Restaurants in Round Rock
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I enjoy eating here with the family, decent prices, quick service, and easy going staff. I will go back again

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I really love this place. The sauce is my favorite ever, and they have a daily special which is what originally drew me to try it out. I love the chopped baker. When I'm not starving but still have a craving for bbq, I pick up the kids plate, which is just a smaller portion of whatever I want. Oh and the breakfast tacos are huge for a great price!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Always a great sandwich at Smokey Mo's. I like to eat the homemade fries and beans with it. Service is always good and fast. Only area of improvement would be to make the banana pudding more like grandma would do it.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We go here all the time. The service is very attentive, and they greet you as u come in the door. We've had most everything on their menu but my favorite is the chopbaker (baked potato with brisket, cheese, and chives on top). My husbands favorite is the smoked turkey. I don't like the sauce at Rudy's at all but smokey mo's is awesome! If I had to pick btw the two smokey mo's would always win!