“Best Greek in the area”

Zorba Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 360 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Yes its good. Food taste fresh and the prices are fair. This will meet your desire for Greek Food. I've been serveral times in the past but forgot to do a review.

1  Thank dgdeppen
There are newer reviews for Zorba Restaurant

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I LOVE Zorba Greek Restaurant. I dine here about once a month (which is a lot for me). I have had quite a number of dishes on the menu and have loved them all. My favorites are Zorba's chicken salad and the greek chicken pasta with artichokes. Yummy. Now I'm craving Zorba's again. They recently got their liquor license, so you can purchase wine with your meal. The atmosphere is very casual and the people are friendly and provide good service.

Reviewed November 18, 2010

I love the food here and the service is fast and easy, since you get your food and then sit down. The chicken is outstanding and lots of vegetarian options too. Great place for lunch.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

We love this place and go regularly! The place is not fancy and is in a strip mall but the food is awesome and very authentic! I love the gyros. So moist and flavorful. My husband orders a big tub of hummus to go. It is so smooth and has a nice amount of lemon to make it outstanding. Our three kids (ages 7 to 17) have tried everything on the menu and will eat any of the choices. Nice treat is the fresh sqeezed lemonade. You can't find the variety of authentic Greek options anywhere close to this!

Reviewed July 19, 2009

Just stopped in on Sunday, 7/19. My wife had picked up hummus and pita before for a snack for us and we enjoyed it, so today, as I was out alone shopping I thought I'd stop in for a quick bite.

I walked in to see that it was table service, but there was a cafeteria style line at the back with a cash register. So I proceeded to walk back to the cash register to order a gyro to go. A young woman stopped me about halfway back and asked if I wanted to eat in or get it to go. I told her I would like to just order something to go so she tells me to sit down.

I thought that was odd, why can't I just go to the back and order something at the cash register? So I comply, and she brings me a menu. After I see that there is a gyro on the menu, and that's all i would like, I look over and she is just hanging out at the cash register. A few other employees are just lounging around in the kitchen. Wanting to follow "Official Zorba Protocol", I just sit and wait for her to take my order. She never comes over so I walk up to the cash register and I ask her if I can place my order at the cash register and pay there. She looks at me like I just interrupted her wedding and says "WHAT do you want?" I've never been treated like that in a restaurant before, so I just silently turned around and walked out.

FYI, I'm not a hard to please person, I've never EVER walked out of a restaurant before. I just moved to Round Rock and will probably live here a long time, Zorba's could have had my business for years as well as my out of town guests. I will NEVER set foot in Zorba's again.

BTW, the place was absolutely FILTHY.

If I want Greek on a weekend, I will make the 20 mile trek to downtown to eat at Athenian Grill, they had wonderful service and the owner is usually working the line and is always helpful.