“Great Steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Went to this steakhouse and enjoy the delicious Rib eye and great Margaritas. The steak was surprisingly tender, juicy and cooked to perfection. I like my steaks medium and that was how they did it on the first try. The fresh baked bread was great also. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Definitely recommend this place for Steaks. Filets are tender. Be sure to grab some appetizers like the zucchini strips or embrochette. Since we eat here about twice a month I recommend their non-beef items as well. Good salmon and chicken for sure. Not to pricey overall. I do think the wine pours are a little short for the cost. Also they don't mind vegie substitutions.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We went to the Saltgrass Steak House on a recent visit to Round Rock, Texas and couldn't say enough good things about the experience. The staff were all welcoming and helpful and went the extra mile to make the visit pleasant. The food service was prompt and our meals were done to perfection. For a medium priced establishment this was a great experience and we will be sure to return when we are in the area in future.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Really well cooked steak. I had the Iceberg Wedge Salad with some Shiner Bock Beer Bread, the Ribeye and BBQ Shrimp Embrochette and it was fantastic. This is a great steak restaurant and I recommend it fully.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This restaurant is close to our home so about once a year we forgive them for the last time and try them. I just don't get it. The ambiance is okay -- country western -- but not so exciting you'd go there for the ambiance.

The food is nothing exciting, or even tasty. The steaks are fine; the sides all taste like pre-made, frozen food. just not delicious or fresh at all.