“Frenetic but Fun”

Dining options: Reservations
Leander, Texas
“Frenetic but Fun”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was here for lunch during the week and found out that it is set among a bunch of other restaurants, kind of out of the way and almost hidden in comparison. However, people are missing something when they choose other options, as this place has an extremely attractive setting inside, wonderfully friendly people serving, and food that is very attractively presented and tasty at a reasonable price. But, there always seemed to be a lot of action with movement and sound everywhere. So, if you like that part along with the good side of the eating experience, I would encourage you to give this place a try.

Visited April 2013

Leavenworth, Kansas
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here several times and have always been exceedingly happy with he result. The grilled chicken salad was always superb and the hamburgers, my traveling staple always hit the mark. Whenever I'm back in town you can be guaranteed Saltgrass will be my first stop for a meal.

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Gross - food comma inducing fried mistake”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was not pleased by this place and neither was my coworker. The salad she had made her feel overstuffed and tired; I felt like my steak had, itself, been deep fried. The taste isn't the problem here, its the quality. Just not great.

Visited April 2013
Killeen, Texas, United States
“Above average”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food here was exceptional. Steaks were cooked perfectly and served hot. Service was great, portions were good too. A little on the pricier side, but not too bad. We will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Good steak and good service”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I actually ate here a couple of times. Each time was great. My steak was cooked perfectly how I ordered it. It was tender and delicious. The bread and butter was yummy. They have a nice choice of sides and a decent beer selection. I would definitely eat here again.

Visited March 2013