“Great Food, Price, and Service!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #13 of 382 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We wanted a great steak on our visit to Round Rock. We stumbled by this place. The steaks were cooked to order and tendered. The trimmings were well seasoned and cooked to perfection. I can wait to go back.

1  Thank Wishpearl2415

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went here for the first time with my son for lunch. We were one of the first customers of the day and were greated warmly. Our waitress came and took our drink orders very quick. I wish I could remember her name because she was wonderful. My son ordered the chicken tenders and fries and he really enjoyed them. He said the breading was the best part! I ordered the chicken fried chicken and mac and cheese. I have to say the mac and cheese was nasty! Now to the chicken fried chicken! When I first cut into it I noticed it was pink, but thought it had to do with the marinade. I was wrong! About half way through I looked down and noticed blood. I looked at the rest of the meat and there was a lot more blood and the meat was uncooked. I let the hostess know and then the waitress. She took my plate and showed it to the manager who came over almost immediately. He, as well as the waitress, apologized profusely which I really appreciated. The manager asked if I wanted something else and all I really wanted was a salad. When the manager came back he told me he took my food off the check and didn't charge for the salad. He also gave me his business card in case I became ill. Even though my food wasn't the most positive, I was impressed with the service. I plan on taking my whole family there for lunch some weekend after the holildays. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Merechat2
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food, friendly staff, large variety of food choices, good rewards program. Accomodating to large groups for special occasions.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

While their steaks are truly delicious, my wife and I were blown away by the chicken breast. It was moist and smokey and even tasted like a steak! Whichever one you order, you'll love it.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Greeted immediately upon entering. we went early and was not overly crowded. got seated on time and the server was the best, Wesley was awesome I wish I had room for dessert!

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!