“Quick cheap meal”

Taco Shack
Ranked #182 of 366 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for lunch, It was not very busy, so food came quick. I ordered the chicken tortilla soup and it was good, it had a nice homemade flavor. It has chicken, greenbeans, squash, cheese, avocado and I think carrots too. I also got a beef fajita taco, which was pretty stuffed with meat, cheese, and iceberg lettuce. The flavor of the meat was ok enough to finish the taco, but I don't think I would order it again. The chips tasted like a store brand tostitos knock-off. And they had red and green salsa that I did not think we're hot or all that good. I really enjoyed the soup and some of the other plates people ordered like enchilladas looked good so I would go back to try something different.