“Make a reservation”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Round Rock, Texas
“Make a reservation”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I made a reservation earlier in the week and boy was I glad I did, a lot of the times were already booked but I was able to get a 730. Friday's are always bad everywhere in Austin and Round Rock that you would have a sit down meal. We started with salads, side and wedge, loved the presentation of the wedge. We had the grilled new york strip and the special for the night shrimp and grits and both were great. For dessert we had the chocolate bomb, chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse covered with chocolate ganache, omg, it was to die for. I enjoyed the ambiance and will definitely go back, there are too many more dishes we want to try.

• Visited June 2013

Coronado, California
“What a wonderful time......”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had a wonderful experience - drinks, food and service-wise at Jack Allen's last night with friends. We were the newbies and realizing we didn't have to go thru the entire and tempting Margarita menu, we settled in with our Mango Habernero and Blood Orange Margaritas and enjoyed an assortment of wonderful appetizers. While not having any main courses, we are sure from seeing what was coming out the kitchen that we'll be back. Preston, our server, was extremely helpful in helping out with selections and kept our drinks topped up. Great, great time, we'll be back.

Georgetown, Texas
“Attractive presentation, OK menu”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The ruby trout was tasty and a large lunch portion for $12.99. However, it could have used some zip in the seasoning. The salad plate resembled a dinner of rice, lettuce and fish rather than an actual salad. The fresh produce attempt is a good one. I hope they pep it up and make it.

Corinth, Texas
“Reservations not acknowledged... ?”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Visited the website and as suggested there was a reservation made. Then today I received a confirmation email regarding the reservation, so I confirmed and sent. When we arrived the Hostess had no record of us...? We were ready to walk out, the restaurant was busy, but the Hostess didn't blink an eye, she got us a table right away. This must happen too often by her cool response... If we dine again I will call the restaurant directly. That business aside the service was friendly, and the food was average, not anything extra as we were a little bit disappointed, but we would dine there in the future.

2 Thank Teresa O
“Not as good as I expected”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I appreciate the farm to table aspects. The service was lackadaisical. The specialties like their "mason jar" items were perfect. The lunch, so-so. Odd interpretation of shrimp and grits. Had I known, I would have had a burger. Seriously, don't try to get creative Chef. You already have a good formula with the existing menu. Ok?