“It was ok!”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
TX
“It was ok!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

It was an ok food, nothing spectacular. Ordered chicken with crawfish, the chicken was very dry, and vegetables soggy.

• Visited April 2014

Pflugerville, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Closed”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Sad to say, per manager they are closed at this location. City bought property for project. Other location in Pflugerville/Austin on I35 still good.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nancy M
Austin
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

There are alot of great reviews so i obvously ate the wrong things! Steak and gumbo both were horrible!!!
Only good thing was the house Merlot.

• Visited November 2013
Texas
“Excellent Cajun Food”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a beautiful little restaurant on Round Rock Ave. The décor is really nice inside. The gumbo, and etoufee were good. We thought the prices were a little high. Try them out for good Cajun food.

Visited March 2013
Cedar Park, Texas
“So many intriguing items on the menu you can't choose.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I went to the French Quarter for our wedding anniversary. From the second I opened the menu I knew it was going to be a difficult decision. The appetizers alone presented too many delicious sounding choices. I settled on the crab cake and my wife had Oysters Rockefeller. The oysters were delicious, with a little twist on the traditional. Fried instead of broiled.
My crab cake was very tasty. Lots of crab, not so much cake. It is served with a slaw that is a perfect accompaniment.
Not knowing when or where to stop I had Mahi Ponchetrain for my entree. Still on the appetizer menu my wife had a cup of gumbo and a cup of étouffée for her dinner. Yeah, we over ordered but we have great leftovers.
This restaurant is a keeper. The menu offers wonderful takes on beef, pork and chicken if you aren't into seafood. I can't wait to go back and try some of those as well. Service was smooth and considerate.

Visited August 2013