“Would stay here again!!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Round Rock
Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed here before last year in November when visiting family but this stay was longer; we stayed for a week and had great service! When I booked it originally I had not booked the whole stay and things got confusing but the front desk staff and manager were extremely helpful in figuring things out!!!! Awesome staff that week (June18-26). Housekeeping came at different times each day (sometimes a lil too early) and was hard to work around BC they'd come when I was trying to get a workout in, but that was pretty much the only bad thing I can say. Close by to food and shopping. Quiet. I rested very well at night. Pool is small but it was usually just my son and I out there so he enjoyed it. I was able to do my laundry before flying home and the breakfast my son liked. I love the area, great price, very clean and will definitely be staying here in the future when visiting my family again. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013
Pablo C, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Round Rock, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
FranzenRN,

We are so glad you came back for another enjoyable visit. We are very proud of our wonderful staff and hotel and can't wait for you to come back to visit us again.
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Room was efficiently organized, had a ceiling fan, which you don't see often. Slept well. Would prefer less mirrors along bedroom, as I don't care to see myself so much, but that's just personal preference. Excellent lighting. Had fridge and microwave, ironing board and iron.

Entrance drive was a little out of the ordinary, but I did my homework, and we found it the first time.

Conveniently located about 5 minutes away from Dell Diamond, was easy to get to and from the game.

Continental breakfast, kids loved the waffles.

Pool was small, but the kids still had fun.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
PolarBearTx,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. A great deal of thought went into ensuring you have everything you need during your stay (including a ceiling fan in each room of the hotel). We look forward to serving you again during your next trip out to Round Rock and hope to see you again soon.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed here while visiting friends in Austin on our way to San Antonio from north Texas. It is easy to find off the highway, but in a pretty isolated spot so you have to drive to get to a restaurant or bar. We stayed for 3 nights and had a perfectly nice stay. The rooms are small, but comfortable and well equipped and the hotel itself is quiet. The only (potential) issue we had was that the young lady on reception tried to charge us for the room when we'd already pre-paid through Expedia. Luckily, another lady who I assume was a manager, pointed this out to her and everything was fine - perhaps she was new. Other than that the staff were all very friendly and polite and overall we had a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
MissK83,

Thank you for staying with us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and polite. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Round Rock.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed in a suite and thoroughly loved it! The bed was very comfortable with nice pillows and bedding. The suite offers a spacious sitting area with a pull out sofa, microwave, refrigerator, sink and coffee maker. It also has a large flat screen, mirrors with great lighting, and free Wi-Fi. The bathroom is large with a corner shower and plenty of counter space.

The continental breakfast has a variety to choose from with fresh coffee. The pool was clean and has a small wade in area which would be perfect for small children.

The hotel is new, clean and modern. The staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating. I would absolutely enjoy a return visit to Austin and this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Groupof10,

We can't thank you enough for your wonderful comments. We are very proud of our hotel and staff. We look forward to making your next stay just as wonderful as the first.