Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Round Rock, TX
$119
$107
Residence Inn
$117
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$89
$124
$114
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$132
  • Pool
$85
$108
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$75
Courtyard
$114
$107
Hotels.com
All reviewsreplaced dailywafflesla margaritathe cleaning crewfresh baked cookiesmexican restaurantparking lotclean hotelbreakfast roomrecommend this hotelfrontage roadking bedpleasant staystaff was friendlyhotel chainother hotelsfree breakfast
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Hotel is under renovation. My wife traveled to Austin area on business and I went out on leisure. I might have brought the golf clubs but it was 105 degrees, so I opted for some shopping and relaxation instead coupled with some night life with the old lady in the evening. The rooms are plain jane with good AC but very dark. Breakfast was lackluster and hostess was not very friendly....I asked if she could refill the apple juice and I got a head shake and a grunt....no apple juice materialized. Front desk was friendly but this place is average at best. My wife stayed at the Marriott Courtyard last time and she said it was much better. I recommend it only if you cant get in at the courtyard based on the AC working well in 105 deg heat.... only.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank MickTex
Reviewed June 27, 2009

this was a nice, quiet hotel stay. very pleasant, friendly staff, great hot breakfast, spacious rooms, prompt service. we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2008

We stayed here for two nights in a one bedroom suite. The location of our room, which was nice and close to the guest laundry, with after long travels, was welcome. The room was ok, not great by any means. Some of the furniture in the living area was beginning to show some wear. It would have been nice to have wireless internet access in the guest rooms. They did have free wired access, but with two computers, only one of us at a time could be online. Not a huge deal! Breakfast was good with both hot and cold selections. Didn't use the outdoor pool. Location of the hotel left a lot to be desired. At first I thought there was a small junk yard next door, but it was a very seedy looking body shop. It was a pain to get anywhere due to the crazy road system in Texas. So - so restaurants close by. The Round Rock outlet mall isn't too far away, so we had some fun there. Would I be back? No. Partly due to the hotel, partly due to the area.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank melosis
Reviewed July 7, 2008

A pleasant stay with a cozy feel. Courteous & helpful staff. Decent typical room. Free breakfast was above expectations. Small pool. Would visit again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2008

I wanted to let other travelers know about my stay at the Country Inn located in Round Rock, Texas. At check-in, the gentleman at the front-
desk (William) was very professional and he helped me with directions to the place where I would be having a meeting at the next morning. Before I went to my room I had to pick-up a few cookies that they have in the lobby(the cookies are delicious!). I received my key and went up to my room and found that it was clean and had plenty of space for me to work on my laptop. In the morning, the breakfast spread was good and filling. I came back to the hotel later in the afternoon and William greeted me by name. I enjoyed the atmosphere, the professional staff, and the clean rooms. I will be staying with Country Inn every time I am in the Round Rock area. Thank-you.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business