We had to get a hotel at the last minute and we've stayed in many Country Inn & Suites this past year so we gave it a try.
We were very happy with the service as we walked in. Gary was very cordial and helpful. We were given a room on the first floor that faced the back of the property. It couldn't have been better. It was a nice one bedroom king suite with a separate living room area. Nice layout and very, very quiet.
The breakfast was ok. Nothing special but hey, it's included in the price. If you want special ordered eggs and such find a Cracker Barrel.
My only complaint is that the mattress is a little stiff...
Overall, a great place with a great location (mexican restaurant and sports bar within walking distance).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a comfortable stay in the North Austin, TX area, choose the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Round Rock, TX. When you make this property your relaxation destination, you put yourself near the area's top attractions, including Inner Space Caverns, Dell Diamond, Old Settlers Park, Rock'n River Family Aquatic Center and Round Rock Premium Outlets. During your hotel stay, take advantage of numerous ways to relax and recharge, including free high-speed Internet access for staying connected, a complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet for stress-free mornings, an outdoor pool for unwinding and a fitness center for de-stressing. It's easy to make yourself at home when you land at the Country Inn & Suites Round Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Country Inn And Suites Round Rock
- Round Rock Country Inn
- Country Inn Round Rock