$105
$93
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$88
$84
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$79
Country Inn
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$119
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
$76
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$76
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$90
$80
All reviewsthe concierge loungem clubindoor poolcorner roomfull service hotelbreakfast buffet isfront desk staffbusiness hotelwould stay againmini fridgeexercise roomhighly recommend this hotelround rock areafitness centerbed was very comfortableoatmealparking lot
Reviewed October 16, 2009

Great service, parking, great detail for business needs and I really enjoyed the bed comfort and the stereo components that allow me to use my media

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2009

The entire staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The lounge was a nice place to meet up with family and hang out. The pool was small but was good enough for young kids. Fitness center had plenty of quality equipment.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2009

We've stayed here about 3 times. We keep giving it a shot, but I'm not sure why. We are always disappointed. I won't be coming back again.
Our main disappointment was that our room had a lot of traffic noise. The manager did nothing. I think he was scared to. But, we were woken up in the middle of the night to a bunch of noisy guests. There were about 20 young adults outside our room carrying on around 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning. We asked them to keep the noise down. They ignored us. We called the manager and they said they'd send someone down. They never came, so we called the manager again this time demanding that they do something about the ruckus or we were going to leave and they needed to comp us for the room. A security guard showed up and knocked on the door and told them there had been a complaint about the noise. The guests wanted to know who complained. The security guard was worthless so my husband walked out and said we were and to give us a break because it was 3 in the morning! We had to be up early the next day. There are just so many management issues with this hotel. In previous stays, they've given our room away. The pool never has enough towels. The buffet was lacking. I give up!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
KCovington, General Manager at Austin Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2009

We take our guest satisfaction very serious at the Award Winning Austin Marriott North. I am proud that we have regularly earned rankings in the top 10% of all full service Marriott's in North America for our exemplary service.

Certainly we feel bad when other guests create noise. Unlike other hotels in Round Rock, we do invest in employing a full time overnight security guard to maximize guest safety and address those that are disturbing others around them. We have a simple 1,2,3 approach where on the third contact, guests are asked to leave the hotel. Most often the situation is resolved after one friendly phone call and a quick visit to the area to ensure compliance. In some cases, it takes a second contact of a visit to the door to get the guests attention and cause change.

We are proud of our track record of outstanding guest satisfaction at the Award Winning Austin Marriott North and look forward to having you experience that level of service on your next visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2009

Recently went to Austin for quick campus tour with graduating high school senior. We are somewhat familiar with the Austin area so wanted to stay a little north of the city to avoid most of the crazy traffic during SXSW. Normally we love to stay downtown, but this time we stayed north.

Got on Priceline (like usual - I'm cheap) and picked the highest rated hotel in the area (3.5 stars). Got the Marriott for $75. Really good for Austin on a weekend much less with SXSW (huge music festival) in town.

The hotel is located right off of I-35 (main N-S highway through Austin). You are about 10-miles north of Austin and with traffic it can take 30-minutes to get downtown or to UT campus. The area around the hotel is new with lots of big box retail, chain restaurants and such. My wife highly recommends the Round Rock Outlet Mall just a couple more exits north. Very good stores and she says the best bargains around. The hotel is tucked behind a big shopping center but easy to see and get too.

Check-in was easy. They walk you to the elevators which is nice. The room is patented Marriott - very good, spacious and clean. We had 2 double beds with my wife and 18-year old son. Plenty of room. The beds are great, pillow-top. Very comfortable. Big shower and bathroom. The hotel is fairly new so all was in tip-top shape.

Our only disappointment was the pool. It is indoor. We went on a great spring weekend and were looking to get some sun and swim (in the low 80's). Not the hotel's fault. The indoor pool is very big for being indoor and the area around it is very nice. But we were hoping to relax and enjoy the great weather. A month earlier and I would have been praising the fact that the pool was indoor out of the weather!

Parking is free and ample. Safe area. Easy access to highway.

Overall very good hotel. It is generic and consistent and sometimes that is exactly what you want.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I was there for two nights on a business trip with two colleagues. We arrived about 21.00, check in was fast, the desk staff were very friendly and efficient.

The rooms was large, spotlessly clean and very quiet. The wireless internet access is fast. There are in-romm tea and coffee making facilities but no fridge, which isn't a problem as there are vending machines for soft drinks and ice on each floor (I think) and an ice bucket in the room.

The room as a 32” LCD TV which you can connect your laptop, mp3 or dvd player too, which is a good idea as 70 channels and still nothing to watch.

Ordered a “rivercity grille burger” with a couple of beers from room service, the food arrived promptly in 25 minutes. Again, staff very friendly and knew my name (which is a bit disconcerting but a nice touch). The food was very tasty and well needed. It was nice to have the ‘greens’ on a side plate so I didn’t have to spend precious eating time stripping the lettuce and tomato off the burger :D

The room’s air con was adjustable down to about 18c (or 65f), nice. The king size bed was extremely comfortable but jet lag meant I didn’t sleep that much.

Unfortunately I didn’t get to use the swimming pool but must give it a go next time.

The restaurant and bar had a good selection of food and drinks. Free tea or coffee is available in spacious the reception area, which also has a business centre and small but well stocked shop.

There are also good selection of restaurants about 5 minutes walk away.

I’ll definitely stay at the Austin Marriott North again when returning to Round Rock.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business