I spent the weekend recently at the Marriott in Round Rock when I was in town for the F1 race at Circuit of the Americas. It isn't terribly close to COTA, but being located right on the tollway, it was an easy drive. (80 mph speed limit helps!) The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the furnishings were comfortable. The bed was very nice being soft but offering enough support. Two types of pillows were available so selecting the level of firmness was easy. Also, there were enough pillows that sitting up in bed was pleasant. The bathroom had a modern shower-only design. My room was on the 6th floor and was very quiet. The room had useable desk space but no in-room refrigerator. The gym was small but well equipped for a hotel of this size. As is usual in this price range, wifi was only available at an extra charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the best in guest satisfaction, the award-winning Austin Marriott North defines superior service and amenities. The only full-service hotel in Round Rock, TX and a gem among hotels near Pflugerville, TX, our hotel offers a convenient location in La Frontera E-Commerce Park near Dell Headquarters, Hewlett Packard, Samsung and IBM. Come stay with us at our Round Rock, TX hotel! We are ready to offer you superior service and excellent amenities for a fantastic stay in North Austin, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Austin Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott North Hotel Round Rock
- Marriott Round Rock
- Marriott Hotel Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott