“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
Louisiana
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

What a pleasant place to stay! The workers were so friendly and always ready to help. The General manager was out and about and watching to see that things were done right. The place was very clean. This was one satisfied customer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Allen, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Internet costs $10 per day (not free!), no in room refrigerator (for those who stay longer), the pool is extremely tiny (their photo is completely misleading). Staff extremely nice though at front desk, restaurant, and throughout.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

It is definitely middle of the road when looking for quality in a room. I went for a conference and the meeting rooms were well equipped. The location is safe and there are many new shopping centers in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Quezon City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

A very nice place to stay, buffet breakfast is awesome, gym is practically good and the staffs are friendly. This hotel is good also for the family, indoor pool is quite good and the restaurant as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Mariott in Round Rock for a conference nearby. It came highly recommended and so we decided to check it out. We usually stay in Embassy Suites or the Westin type hotels. When we arrived we were impressed with the appearance and the grounds. The hotel lobby is very nice as well. When we arrived at our room, concierge level (internet special), we were both disappointed. I expected something much larger and spacious with a better view. Everything was okay. Nothing was dirty or broken. Very clean and comfortable, just sort of small. The TV was terrible! The best part about our stay was the very comfortable bed/bedding. We were also surprised to find there was no hot tub, also something we were expecting. Overall we were disappointed simply because of our expectations, not because of anything specifically wrong. Staff were nice and checkin/out was simple.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Wacoans
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I came to Round Rock for a meeting with Dell and i could not have asked for a better place to stay. The hotel was easy to get to and right across from the Dell campus. I did not have to pay to park which was nice and I parked right up front. My wife went with me on this trip and she loved how well lit the parking lot was when we arrived. We checked in kind of late but we really enjoyed the food in the restaurant and hung out in the bar just long enough to catch the 4th qtr of the Cowboy game. The wife said she loved the indoor pool and the roomservice. We will definately be back again real soon. By the way we loved the Starbuck's in the hotel. We just could not get away from that place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the hill country! It was so pretty
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every April I go to Round Rock for a business conference and have stayed here for the last three years. I have always been pleased with my room and the staff. I am very very picky about the cleanliness of my hotel rooms. My room has always been nice and clean with very comfy beds. I don't sleep well in hotels, but I sleep like a baby every time I stay here. The staff here is outstanding; always very friendly and helpful. I have only eaten breakfast in the hotel restaurant, and even though the food was good, I wasn't impressed with the service from the restaurant wait staff. The last time I stayed here, after waiting 10-15 minutes and still no waiter/waitress, I got up and left and ate the free snacks from the conference for breakfast. I plan on staying here again in April 2013 and highly recommend this hotel. (I am giving it 5 stars but this doesn't apply to the restaurant staff.)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business