Austin Marriott North
$125
$123
$85
$80
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$80
$75
$114
$107
$119
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungehotel restaurantindoor poolcorner roomfull service hotelbreakfast buffet isbeautiful lobbyfront desk staffwould stay againbusiness hotelking roommini fridgehighly recommend this hotelround rock areafitness centerbed was very comfortableeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed here on business last week and while the property was nice, it was striking in the fact that it did nothing extraordinary. Property: it was nice, but nothing special....it was nice and clean, however. Staff was helpful and did their jobs - no issues there. Room was clean, but not spotless...glasses were dirty. Parking/checkin/checkout/etc. were all notable in the fact that there's nothing to say....efficient is the best word I can use.

There were some issues, however. My room was at the end of the hall which was nice for being quiet, but the room wasn't spotless: one glass in the room was dirty (smudgy fingerprints) and the bed was amongst the least comfortable I've been in for quite a while. It was like a hammock, it was so worn! Pillows were nice, however. The A/C in the room wouldn't get lower than 73F (yes, I had a thermometer!) regardless of where I set the thermostat. The bathroom was also terribly small - so small that you couldn't even open the door all the way w/o hitting something...in this case, the tub. It was very clean, however.

Overall, it's a solid 3 in my book. I wouldn't stay there if I have a choice in the future, however.

Room Tip: Corner/End of Hall rooms are bigger according to my experience.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very good Marriott property with a superb location to most of Round Rock. Front desk staff are outstanding and the room service is prompt and the food was excellent. The rooms are average in size, clean and the bedding is above average.

There is a restaurant adjacent to this property that serves a great breakfast and would recommend the buffet.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Seems to be a new hotel. My room was spacious with desk that has extra electric plugs. Room and bathroom are very nice and clean. Not enough lighting, only lamps. Beds are comfortable but a little soft for me. One night it was raining and must have been drain outside my window as I could hear water "running" along outside wall. Didn't have that problem the next night when it wasn't raining. Was here for business conference and met in two different conference rooms. The meeting rooms were both nice although you could hang meat in both but I think being cold at conferences are the norm. Ate in the onsite restaurant. Menu looked good, slightly high priced but what was ordered was very good, very attentive staff. Only had one small problem while staying here. Logging onto WiFi there was going to be a charge. I called the front desk and was told my "package" didn't include free WiFi. After my silence, the young lady wisely said, "let me give you the code so you aren't charged." A problem that was also encountered, but no fault of hotel, there is road construction all around the hotel and no way to avoid it. Made it hard to find the entrance. Seems like I'm complaining a lot. These were just minor things and I do give it over all "excellent" rating. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I travel for work and this hotel is world class. The service is the best I have ever received, room quality was great and the beds were the most comfortable I have used in a long time. The food was excellent.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My stay in Marriott Austin North in Round Rock(Austin) for a week was an excellent experience. The room was spacious, neat and very well ventilated which further made air conditioning system a better feeling especially in the night I could get good sleep and could wake up on time easily. Breakfast was great and even the bar and the restaurant was awsome. And most importantly the service offered in the restaurant and bar was very good. Staff there was very friendly and prompt. Even hotel staff was very prompt and helpful as I remember one instance where I got a finger cut but I did receive prompt help from reception in the form on antiseptic and band-aid.
Also good part about Marriott Austin North is it was near to my office in Round Rock so didn't have to spend time traveling...:)
Thus all in all it was great experience and pleasant stay in Marriott Austin North.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business