$97
$93
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$88
$84
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$79
Country Inn
$119
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
$77
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$80
$76
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$90
$80
All reviewsthe concierge loungem clubindoor poolcorner roomfull service hotelbreakfast buffet isfront desk staffbusiness hotelwould stay againmini fridgeexercise roomhighly recommend this hotelround rock areafitness centerbed was very comfortableoatmealparking lot
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Marriott Austin North during the UIL Baseball Tournament. The room was very nice and clean. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly but our server in the restaurant was outstanding! Lua took care of us at breakfast and she was so friendly and kind, ready to fuflill any request we had. I would say the hotel is fortunate to have such a wonderful employee. Also the food each time we ate there was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I stayed in Austin Marriott north for 20nights during one of my recent Business trips. The hotel is quite far away from Austin and is located in Roundrock.

Pros:
a. The room was well equipped and was clean and neat (something that is a must if one is going to spend 20 nights)
b. The breakfast available in was pretty good.. Though the variety was very less the dishes were pretty tasty..
c. The highlight was the service !!!.. The people genuinely wore a smile and were ready to go to any extent to help us out.. the night before I was going to check out I requested the front desk for an itemised bill.. Though it was tough for them to sort out the bills, they ensured that I had the bill ready by the next day..
d. The pool is indoor and is pretty good... The gym though is very basic
e. Wifi connectivity at rooms..

Cons:
a. The menu at the restaurant is very limited.. especially for a veggie like me.. I had hardly couple of veg dishes in the menu.. most of the time I had to stick to the same menu.. after couple of days it became really boring
b. The location.. well I guess this is not the fault of the hotel as such.. There is nothing much around the hotel..one has to drive couple of miles to find target, walmart etc.. If one is not driving around, one will find it very hard to get basic stuff..

I would definitely recommend this hotel if one is looking at a stay near RoundRock..

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Planet_trekker1
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I usually stay at Marriott's and this one is very good. Easy to get in and out of, staff were very nice, clean and comfortable room, plus the additional things of a full service Marriott. I actually ordered room service one night (due to working late) and the NY strip was very good (considering the room service and all, which I'm not a big fan of).
I'll be back on my next trip to Round Rock...

Room Tip: I always stay close to the elevators, but that's just me. I work out all the time, so it's not a lazy thing, just a "I want to get to my room and fall asleep thing late at night".
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stay at this hotel every time I go to Round Rock.

This is a very good hotel, probably the best in that area.

Rooms are big and comfortable. The bed is amazing. Staff is also very nice.

Only thing missing in this hotel is a safe in the room.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I will not stay anywhere else when I come in to visit my Dell customers. The staff is very helpful and my room is always nice and cool and comfortable. The health club has the best treadmills I have ever seen. I loved the healthy buffet that they serve in the restaurant. You just can't beat the deal at this hotel. They even left me a message stating what the weather was supposed ot be the next day...How thoughtfull is that?

Room Tip: Every room I have ever stayed at here is so quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business